Coventry Business Improvement District (BID) is a partnership between the businesses located within the ring road of Coventry city centre. The aim of the BID is to promote, develop and boost the city centre to make it a great place to work and visit.
Case Study – Coventry Business Improvement District
What We Did
The BID has direct and indirect customers who would be defined as the BID levy payers and their end customers. Marketing therefore has two aims:
- To promote the businesses of levy payers and
- To promote the city centre as a whole to end customers.
We worked with the team on several projects last year including Student Night and Christmas Activities. We also provided daily content for all the Coventry City Centre social media platforms.
Results & Stats
- We attracted students from over 60 different nationalities to our student night event and world record breaking attempt.
- We live streamed events from across the city on the Facebook page including the Christmas lights switch on that reached 44k people and Tom Grennan’s performance for the National Lottery Good Causes that reached 49k people.
- The Festival before the Light attracted 138k people into the city centre.
What the client said…
I have been working with POC for over a year now and intend to for a very long time. The team work tirelessly to ensure that all of our marketing requirements are met on time, within budget and go over and above on a regular basis. I am delighted to have them as my “go to”. They have injected a new energy into Coventry BID’s Marketing Strategy for which I will be eternally grateful. Here’s to many more years of working together.