How To Make Social Media Work For You
The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker, in 2018 all businesses need social media.
We often get asked what types of businesses we work with. Our customers are often surprised when we say all types of businesses.
The list below is just a snapshot…
Pubs, preschool franchises, estate agents, networking groups, kitchen fitters, interior designers, student accommodation providers, pest controllers, photographers, architects, just to name a few.
You might think that it is difficult to work with such a wide breadth of businesses, but the principles of what we do are ultimately the same.
- Think as the customer. What types of information will interest them? How can you help them?
- Produce content that engages the customer and builds relationships. Remember the 80/20 rule!
- Be personal. Get your audience to like, know and trust you.
- Embrace video to reach a larger audience and show the real you.
- Pick social media platforms that your customers use and that you enjoy using, this will mean that you are more likely to add content regularly.
- Think strategically, what messages do you want to communicate and when do you want to share this information?
Social Media Coventry
As an online business, we have no boundaries, we are able to work with clients across the U.K. and catch up with them via the phone, Skype or email.
We’ve shared a lot of information over the past year that will help with the all of the above points, take a look HERE.
Call us today for a cuppa and chat. We will work with you to put together a social media content strategy that works towards meeting your business goals.