Facebook is a powerful marketing tool for business owners. Running your own business and trying to keep up with the latest changes can often be time-consuming and frustrating. Over the last few weeks, there have been many changes on Facebook which may have left you wondering what’s going on.
Join us on Wednesday 7th February for tea, cake and Facebook know how.
You’ll leave the session with a better understanding of the following…
– What the recent Facebook page changes mean and how they might impact your business.
– How to use Facebook groups for your business.
– How to use video on Facebook to engage your audience (don’t worry we won’t be filming anyone).
– How Facebook Live can help you to improve the reach, exposure and engagement of your Facebook business page.
We’ll also provide an opportunity to look at your Facebook page and spend time creating a plan that will help you to improve its performance.
Who is this workshop for…
– Facebook page admins
– Business owners
– Those who are looking to get the best out of their Facebook business page in 2018
What will you need …
Please bring your laptop or tablet, and passwords to your accounts.
The venue has limited free car parking.
What our customers say…
“Kate gave me wonderful support in setting up a small business from scratch as a total newcomer to Facebook. With her clear and carefully-tailored advice and calmly reassuring approach, I was able to get marketing effectively!”
“Piece of Cake were a great help, giving me all the necessary insights into how I should make the best use of Facebook for marketing my business and understanding my customers – I highly recommend the service!”